Saturday, June 1, 2013

A little update from he past few months

Really I have been meaning to blog about recent activities/events from the past few months but they dropped to the bottom of the list of things to do. It now seemed like the perfect Sat afternoon activity while the boys slept a little longer than me this afternoon :) Really you are just getting pictures though.

At the beginning of April my sister flew out to see me. We had an awesome time. We ate cheesecake, lots of healthy junk food. I love having visitors. We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival. Very pretty.


 
May is a rainy month out here so we have had to find many activities to keep this boy entertained...
 
 
We planted a small garden this year and I am actually kind of excited to see what we get. I definitely don't have a green thumb but thanks to Dan (he reminds us to water them) we may have some luck.



 

1 comment:

derek and michelle said...

Connor is such a mini dan! I love it