Friday, August 12, 2011

4 months

Dan and I went to check on him one night before we went to bed and we found him like this.... Butt in the air and a puddle of drool :)



Very interested in Dan's face, maybe he was thinking "hmmm, I think I look like you a little"


No need to explain...

Just  chillin with Dad before bedtime

Helping Daddy with his homework

Reading his favorite book.. Curious George

I feel like the older I get the faster time goes, but I feel like the time goes by 10 times faster with one kid, I can only imagine what it will be like in a few years with 2, 3 or 4. My days feel like weeks sometimes but my weeks feel like days. (If that even makes sense) Connor is 4 1/2 months already. (And yes I realize ALL my posts are all pictures of Connor but let's be honest, you only want to see pictures of him :) )
His stats
weight: 17lbs
height: 26 in

7 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

Looks like he adores his dad. :-) I love the picture of you reading to him on the ground..."tummy time." :-)

Shaylin said...

I love those pictures! I like to see you and Dan too just so you know! He is so chunky I just want to eat him! :) And I'm sure he's awfully helpful with the homework. And April still weighs more! :) She is 17.8 right now - we'll see how long she can keep ahead of Connor!

Rachel said...

I can't believe he's already 4 months! That first pic and the one of him eating are hilarious. I feel like time is starting to go really fast as well, which means I better get crackin on this baby business!

Nicole said...

I LOVE that last picture! So sweet :)

Judd Sarah and Jackson said...

I am just SOOO happy for you! I LOVED the puddle of drool picture...and aren't bumbo's just awsome?

derek and michelle said...

He is so adorable. I showed D those pics and he said he looks so much like Dan.

Jill said...

His cheeks are so irresistible! Especially in that first sleeping picture.