Thursday, July 19, 2012

Grandma's Visit

Grandma came all the way from CO to visit us. (She was really missing C man) We tried to make it a fun trip but I don't know that we did too much outside since it was kinda hot. Connor loved Grandma. To be honest I thought it would take a few days for him to warm up to her but literally it was maybe an hour or two. They have a sweet relationship. List of things we did

* got lost in Lancaster PA trying to find Amish quilt shops :) finally found one and loved it. 
* ran/walked to the park a few times
* sewed a quilt for Quilt for Kids (connor had to sit with Grandma while she was sewing)
* went shopping
*ate at Cheesecake Factory (and maybe had a few tooo many cheesecakes that week :))
* watch a lot of Drop Dead Diva. Cute show.
* C got a haircut
*helped Daddy fix the floor
* ate the insides of grape tomatos (literally he spit out the skin part EVERY.SINGLE.TIME)
*played Superman
*went to Gaithersburg Water park and sadly it was the coolest day of the week :( but still fun

Thanks for coming, Grandma. We miss you and want you to come again soon. Next time have Grandpa come too. :)






Those eyes make me melt and those cheeks are very edible. Believe I have tried them much to Dan's  dismay :) 






6 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

I love Drop Dead Diva!!!

Jill said...

Connor is so freaking cute! I love his haircut. He looks darling.

Shaylin said...

Awww - so much fun! And I just can't believe how cute he is! And that he is getting haircuts! So cute! And fun with Grandma!

Jenn said...

I bet those cheeks are fun to kiss!! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!

derek and michelle said...

So fun! Glad you had a great visit. He looks adorable with his new haircut.

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Oh my heavens your little guy is so stinkin' cute! I love his big brown eyes! :)