Saturday, December 29, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa come for a vist

My parents came for a week and that week went by way too quickly. It was a bit snug but so fun.

Saturday- My mom and I went out shopping and out to lunch.
Sunday- After church went to see the temple lights
Monday- A run with my dad, breakfast and Hershey Park, then stopped by Chris' store and headed home.
Tuesday- CHRISTMAS- opened presents, had a yummy breakfast, and went up to PA for dinner.
Wednesday- After Christmas shopping at the mall
Thursday- Went to Starbucks for Hot Cocoa--- they have the best ever. ( our sweet neighbor gave us a GC there so we HAD to use it :)), then my parents watched C so Dan and I could go on a date to the Medieval Times (that will be another post)
Friday- relaxed and took my parents to the airport :(



Connor woke up this morning sobbing and looking for Grandma and Grandpa. He loved having them (probably because he got attention all the time) Can't wait for the next visit.

4 comments:

Michael and Staci said...

That is SO sad that Connor was heartbroken this morning. I bet your parent's are having Connor withdrawals as well. Glad you were able to enjoy having your parents for Christmas. :-)

Unknown said...

what a fun week to be with family! yay for grandparents!

Shaylin said...

Such a cute kid! And Allison - you look AMAZING! I need to know your secret! :)

Jenn said...

I agree, the holiday went by too quickly. Glad your parents came, but sorry they left so soon. That is so sad that Connor was looking for them